- STATE of PUNJAB DRIVING LICENSE APPLICATION FORM
- 1 Last name : (Kaur/Singh/do not know)
2 First name : (Check appropriate box)
( _ ) Balwinder
( _ ) Jaswinder
( _ ) Surinder
( _ ) Joginder
( _ ) Maninder
( _ ) Dont know
3 Age : ____
( ) Don't know
4 Sex : ____ M _____ F _____ not sure
5 Shoe Size : ____ Left ____ Right
6 Occupation :
( _ ) Farmer
( _ ) Truck Driver
( _ ) Mechanic
( _ ) Pehelwan
( _ ) House Wife
( _ ) Un-employed
7 Spouse's Name : ____________
8 Relationship with spouse :
( _ ) Sister
( _ ) Brother
( _ ) Aunt
( _ ) Uncle
( _ ) Cousin
( _ ) Mother
( _ ) Father
( _ ) Son
( _ ) Daughter
( _ ) Pet
9 Number of children living in household : ___
Number that are yours : ___
Mother's Name : ____________
Father's Name : _____________
(If not sure, leave blank)
10 Education : 1 2 3 4 (Circle highest grade completed)
11 Do you ( _ ) own or ( _ ) rent your mobile home? (Check appropriate
12 Total number of vehicles you own
___ Number of vehicles that still crank
___ Number of vehicles in front yard
___ Number of vehicles in back yard
___ Number of vehicles on cement blocks
13 Firearms you own and where you keep them :
14 Model and year of your pickup : _____________ 194_
15 Do you have a gun rack ? ( _ )Yes ( _ ) No ; If no, please explain:
16 Newspapers/magazines you subscribe to :
( _ ) Champak
( _ ) Indrajal
( _ ) Star and Style
( _ ) The great Punjab Dairy
( _ ) Blank sheets
17 How often do you bathe :
( _ ) Weekly
( _ ) Monthly
( _ ) Yearly
( _ ) Not Applicable
18 Color of teeth :
( _ ) Yellow
( _ ) Brownish-Yellow
( _ ) Brown
( _ ) Black
( _ ) N/A
19 Brand of chewing tobacco you prefer :
( _ ) Manikchand
- JALANDHAR BOARD COLLEGE EXAM QUESTION PAPER...........
- (this one's little difficult than last year's)
1. Write your name in less than 20 minutes and 20 letters
- (only alphabets allowed, no numeric digits or
2. Sex ?
( ) Male
( ) Female
( ) Sardar
3. What's ur age group ?
( ) less than 0
( ) equal to 0
( ) greater than 0
4. What is 2 + 2 ?
( ) FOUR
( ) 4
( ) IV
5. If you have one brother, how many brothers ur brother has?
( ) none ( ) one ( ) question is too personal
- 6. Complete the following sentence........... (4 marks)
______ ________ ________ _________ .
7. If there are 365 days in a year, how many days make a year ?
8. Read the statment carefully and answer the following question :
"My mother's daughter's brother's mother's
mother's daughter's husband's wife is my mother herself".
Qs. How many times the word "mother" appear
in the above statement ?
( ) None
( ) few times
( ) uncountable
9. If someone gives you a rupee for 100 paise, would you ( )
get One rupee ? ( ) 100 paise ?
10. Write an Essay on "MYSELF" in not more than three
(HINT : My Name is ___________ (same as in
). I am a _______ (boy/girl). i am writing an essay.)
- 11. If the time is 3.00 what does ur digital watch show ?
12. At what time does the 11.16 Indrani Express come ?
13. What u do on a honeymoon ?
( ) Collect Honey
( ) Admire Moon
( ) Collect Honey while admiring the moon
14. Earth is Flat ?
( ) False
( ) Indeed False
15. If A = B and B = C then B = A ?
( ) TRUE
( ) NOT FALSE
( ) OUT OF SYLLABUS
16. If you eat lunch during lunch time, what u have during dinner time ?
17. Think and write the present tense of THOUGHT.
18. Fill in the blank :
I am _________ a letter.
( ) READING
( ) WRITING
( ) SEALING
19. Who was the first MAN to land on moon ?
( ) MR. ARMSTRONG
( ) MISS ARMSTRONG
( ) MRS ARMSTRONG
20. What comes first ?
( ) the Egg
( ) the Omlet
21. Can you count more than five using your hands ?
( ) YES
( ) NO
22. Spell M-Y-T-H-O-L-O-G-Y
23. Mrs. Sinha is Mr. Sinha's
( ) Father
( ) Brother
( ) Son
( ) Daughter
24. Car A start from X and car B start from Y. X and Y are located 100 miles apart from
each other. how many wheels does each car has ?
( ) One ( ) Four ( ) Seven
25. To reach to the 12th floor of the World Trade Center, how many
Buttons would you press in the elevator ?
( ) ONE ( ) TWELVE
26. Complete the following series [this question carries 3 marks]
1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, _, _, _.
27. This one tests ur imagination.
SUN is nearer to india than AMERICA
( ) SUN is smaller than AMERICA
( ) One can see SUN, but not AMERICA
( ) i do not have any time left to think on
- ur feedback counts..................(please do not write how many times)
I rate the difficulty level for the above question paper as
( ) 8 ( ) 9 ( ) 10 [NOTE : 1 is very easy and 10 is most difficult]
Number of times i flipped a coin
( ) 35 ( ) 70 ( ) i forgot to bring my coin so i bluffed and prayed for good luck.
- When God passed out brains,
I thought he said trains, and I missed mine.
- When God passed out looks,
I thought He said books, and I didn't want any.
- When God passed out ears,
I thought He said beers, and I asked for two long ones.
- When God passed out legs,
I thought He said kegs, and I asked for two fat ones.
- When God passed out noses,
I thought He said roses, and I asked for a big red one.
- When God passed out heads,
I thought He said beds, and I asked for a big soft one.
- God am I a mess?
NO ! COMES THE VOICE U ARE A SARDAR !!!