- Sherlock Holmes
- Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson were on a camping trip.
- After a long day hiking they stopped, set up camp, had dinner and read a little before calling it a day.
- About 1 AM, long after both had turned in for the night, Holmes awoke.
- He looked over and saw Watson was also awake.
- Holmes asked,"Watson-look up into the sky and tell me what you see.."
- Watson responded "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Theologically, it tells me God is great and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it tells me that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?'
- Holmes answered, "Somebody stole our tent."